Ledge Stone - Sedona
Mountain View Stone ledge stone sedona is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our ledge stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone ledge stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I am interested in ordering, but the website will not allow me to
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We apologize that you were unable to proceed with your order. For larger orders we must manually quote the shipping cost to ensure we get the best shipping price possible. Please feel free to give us a call at 864-882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you process an order. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Can I order outside only corners? I am putting rock on patio columns and inside corners would be a waste. Thanks!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. On each product page there is a drop-down box titled size (to the right of the main product image), corners are listed as an option in the drop-down box. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Outside corners are different from inside corners. For inside corners, our flats are used. Simply run a flat piece into the corner and then a flat piece on the adjacent side. Please let us know if you have any more questions.