Ledge Stone - Sedona
Ledge stone sedona is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Mountain View Stone ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions and Prices:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$4.59 per square foot for 150 square foot bulk crate
$4.99 per square foot for 10 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- American Made: High quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications. You can install stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- Try Before You Buy: Samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves are raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home or business.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. Mountain View Stone ledge stone veneer is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I am interested in ordering, but the website will not allow me to
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We apologize that you were unable to proceed with your order. For larger orders we must manually quote the shipping cost to ensure we get the best shipping price possible. Please feel free to give us a call at 864-882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) or email us at email@example.com and we can help you process an order. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Can I order outside only corners? I am putting rock on patio columns and inside corners would be a waste. Thanks!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.