Field Stone - Death Valley
Mountain View Stone field stone death valley is a classic natural stone profile. The authentic rugged character captured in this pattern is truly remarkable. The timeless shapes and textures of field stone are reminiscent of stones found on farms across the country. Field stone is also known as random rock and is commonly combined with other patterns such as ledge stone to create an old-style rustic look. Field stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone field stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Premium manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Post purchase support: stone veneer engineered to last. We back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Color lock technology: protection against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and pressure washing.
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- No sweat installation: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone and brick ensuring a strong, lasting installation. Lightweight, quick install, and DIY friendly.
Samples are available on all of our field stone veneer products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5.5" to 14"
Height: 5.5" to 14"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone field stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Field stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are you able to do a freight quote so I can get an idea of cost? Looking for cost on one pallet of the field stone death valley shipping to Solebury, PA 18963. Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.