Stack Stone - Aspen
Mountain View Stone stack stone aspen is a profile that features a combination of sizes that creates an authentic appearance. This stone has drastic variations of thickness, depth, and character copied directly from nature. The stacked stone pattern is clean, contemporary and a favorite among designers and architects. Stack stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone stack stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our stack stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 20"
Height: 1" to 5"
Thickness: 1" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone stack stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Stack stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is your delivery timeframe for 300 square feet (with corners) of stack stone aspen from point of order to job site? Delivery would be to Yuma, AZ. Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Suggestions for mortar mix to use?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Good morning, the mason who is assisting with our stack stone fireplace is asking for the corner stone to complete the install. I do not see anything on your website. Can you assist?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. On each product page there is a drop-down box titled size (to the right of the main product image), corners are listed as an option in the drop-down box. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.