Stack Stone - Aspen
Mountain View Stone stack stone aspen is a profile that features a combination of sizes that creates an authentic appearance. This stone has drastic variations of thickness, depth, and character copied directly from nature. The stacked stone pattern is clean, contemporary and a favorite among designers and architects. Stack stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone stack stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions and Prices:
Length: 5" to 20"
Height: 1" to 5"
Thickness: 1" to 2.5"
$4.59 per square foot for 150 square foot bulk crate
$4.99 per square foot for 10 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- American Made: High quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications. You can install stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- Try Before You Buy: Samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves are raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home or business.
Stack stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. Mountain View Stone stack stone veneer is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Suggestions for mortar mix to use?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Good morning, the mason who is assisting with our stack stone fireplace is asking for the corner stone to complete the install. I do not see anything on your website. Can you assist?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. On each product page there is a drop-down box titled size (to the right of the main product image), corners are listed as an option in the drop-down box. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
What is your delivery timeframe for 300 square feet (with corners) of stack stone aspen from point of order to job site? Delivery would be to Yuma, AZ. Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as some of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around two – three weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.