Installation Instructions - Fire Pits
Fire Pits Installation Instructions
1. Determine location of fire pit and level the placement area.
2. Install the first layer of base sections (4 pieces) interlocking them together. Double check level before continuing with other sections.
3. Install second layer of base sections (4 pieces). DO NOT mortar or adhere sections together. Stagger joints from below layer to ensure a more stable fire pit.
4. Install third layer of base sections (4 pieces). DO NOT mortar or adhere sections together. Stagger joints from below layer to ensure a more stable fire pit.
5. Before installing cap stone sections, use adhesive provided to apply 3 to 4 quarter sized dabs on top of each section of top base layer. Any construction adhesive that bonds to concrete can be used if you run out.
6. Install cap stone sections (4 pieces). Again, stagger joints from layer below.
7. If using a steel ring insert, install now.
8. Fill inside of fire pit with approximately 6” of sand or gravel.
9. Gather some wood and start enjoying your new fire pit!
For general information and questions please call: (864) 882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us: https://mountainviewstone.net/