Brick Veneer - Hampton
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Mountain View Stone brick veneer hampton. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that is easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75 thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Mountain View Stone brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
- American made: high quality brick veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best brick veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the brick face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every brick ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: brick veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our brick veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
Brick flat dimensions:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
Mountain View Stone brick veneer is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
I want to know, is it better to use a bigger stone look on a small area to cover, or use a smaller look stone? I want to change a hampton brick look that I already have. I want to update just the front. Not sure of front measurements yet, but the house is only 864 square feet overall. If I keep the look, as is, I am considering doing front and side steps with same kind of brick. They are just cemented now. Thanks for your response.
Thank you for your question and interest in our brick veneer. Typically, a smaller stone veneer or brick veneer profile (ledge stone, stack stone, ready stack) proportionately look better in smaller areas but you can use any style you like as it always comes down to personal preference. We have customers use larger profiles like hackett Stone and field Stone in smaller areas as well and they absolutely loved the finished install. Please let us know if you have any more questions.