Ready Stack - Black Forest
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Ready stack has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
$4.09 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.39 per sq. ft. for 9 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 6", 7.5", 9", 11.5"
$6.49 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How difficult is the stack tone to install? How does installation of stack stone compare to ready stack?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Installation is the exact same for ready stack as it is for all our stone veneer products. Our stack stone profile is not a panel system, they are individual stones. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.