Ready Stack - Mossy Creek
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Ready stack has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
$4.59 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.99 per sq. ft. for 9 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 6", 7.5", 9", 11.5"
$6.99 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I would like to order the 10 samples ASAP. I tried to place the order again and it is not letting me. Can I call you and place the order over the phone with a credit card?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We apologize that you were unable to proceed with your order, your order meets minimum requirements, and we have verified that everything is working on our end. If you still experience the issue, please feel free to give us a call at 864-882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) and we can help you process an order. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
I want to wrap 4 columns on my porch. I would like to go 28-30 inches high. Would this be possible with your product?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.