Field Stone - Appalachian
Field stone is a classic natural stone profile. The authentic rugged character captured in this pattern is truly remarkable. The timeless shapes and textures of field stone are reminiscent of stones found on farms across the country. Field stone is also known as random rock and is commonly combined with other patterns such as ledge stone to create an old-style rustic look. Field stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Field stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5.5" to 14"
Height: 5.5" to 14"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$4.09 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.39 per sq. ft. for 10 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.49 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Field stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are you local in Connecticut? How can I obtain delivery for Monroe, Connecticut? How long would delivery take?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our production facility is in Fair Play, South Carolina which is in the upstate of South Carolina, but we ship orders all over the country. Unfortunately, we do not sell through local distributors only via our website. We offer samples of all of our brick veneer and stone veneer at https://mountainviewstone.net/collections/samples. Our samples, on average cover a 6"x6" area and are actual product. Our samples allow you to see and touch the product and get a good understanding of weight, thickness, color and color variation, etc. We encourage all of our customers to test our samples to ensure they meet your standards and expectations, and of course if you have any questions please let us know, we are more than happy to help you! And as an added bonus when you purchase Mountain View Stone samples, we cover the shipping (applies to the continental USA. For orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please contact us for shipping rates). Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as some of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around two – three weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.