Hackett Stone - Rustic
Mountain View Stone hackett stone rustic truly captures the old-world style with the appearance of majestic European castles of old. A variety of depths and sizes help this pattern to create an architectural elegance. The ease of installation makes this manufactured stone veneer a favorite of masons as well as do-it-yourselfers. Also known as castle rock or castle stone. Hackett stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 1.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone hackett stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our hackett stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 4.5" to 15.5"
Height: 2" to 9.5"
Thickness: 1" to 1.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone hackett stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Hackett stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Hello there, I am trying to place an order to get samples for hackett stone, but my home address is not recognized during checkout for shipping calculation. It seems you do ship to the address, but your system is not able to recognize the address. Also, I thought you have free shipping available. Let me know how I can place the order quickly.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We apologize that you were unable to proceed with your order, your order meets minimum requirements, and we have verified that everything is working on our end. If you still experience the issue, please feel free to give us a call at 864-882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) and we can help you process an order. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Could you please tell me how wide my stones are going to be?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Hackett stone flat dimensions: length: 4.5" to 15.5", height: 2" to 9.5", thickness: 1" to 1.5". Hackett stone corner dimensions: short side: 3" to 4", long side: 10" to 12", height: varies to match stone style. Please let us know if you have any more questions.