Ledge Stone - Appalachian
Mountain View Stone ledge stone appalachian is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our ledge stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone ledge stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
What is the estimated time for manufacturing at this point?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
I ordered the ledge stone in appalachian and wonder what is the average depth of the stones, and the maximum depth, as we are needing these dimensions for some of the construction areas that we will be applying the stone. Lastly, is there a video you recommend for install?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The depth of ledge stone will range from 1"-2" thick. The average thickness is really close to 1.5". The maximum depth will be the 2". We recommend calculating using an average of 2" including mortar. We do not have an installation video available at this time, however, our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. Please let us know if you have any more questions.