Ledge Stone - Keowee
Ledge stone is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$4.59 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.99 per sq. ft. for 10 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.99 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an exterior wall that I am wanting to put stacked stone on. I also have a column on my porch I am wanting to match it. Can I send you some pictures and you give me a quote and material list?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. We have several images on our website, however you can see all of our images on our Pinterest gallery https://www.pinterest.com/mountainviewstone/. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Good morning. I am wondering about the weight of the 10 square foot boxes and corners when delivered. Do you have equipment to unload the boxes where we need them?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Each 150 square foot box weighs roughly 1450lbs. Pallet dimensions for a 150 square foot pallet are 48" x 40" x 28". Each 10 square foot box weighs roughly 80-90lbs and corners weigh roughly 70-80lbs per box. The delivery truck will have a liftgate and pallet jack to unload your order, no loading dock required, but it is a lot easier to unload and move around with a forklift if available on site. Please let us know if you have any more questions.