Ledge Stone - Outback
Ledge stone is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$4.59 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.99 per sq. ft. for 10 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.99 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have short ledges?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer does not come with a top ledge piece; however, we offer this as an accessory. Please see https://mountainviewstone.net/products/window-sill-water-table-slate. Our sills measure 3" deep, by 17.5" long, however you will most likely have a grout joint in between them so for measuring purposes please use 18", by 2.5" tall in the back and 2" tall in the front as our sills have approximately a 1/2" slope from the back to the front for water runoff. Installation is easy, simply install the back flat to the wall, no need to tilt or angle them down. Also, our sills have a drip edge groove cut into the bottom side so water cannot run behind the stone veneer installed underneath the sills. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
From the photos I cannot see a difference from the ledge stone midnight and the ledge stone outback. Could you describe to me the difference? Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Ledge stone midnight and ledge stone outback are great colors. They are similar however, outback is more of a darker brown/gray color overall and midnight is all gray being a mix of a medium charcoal gray and black. Please let us know if you have any more questions.