Ledge Stone - Outback
Mountain View Stone ledge stone outback is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our ledge stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone ledge stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is your replacement policy?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. For more information on our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty, please see our warranty guide available at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hi, when I was adding products to cart to determine shipping it would not let me add one small box of flat to my order.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We have a minimum order. Our field stone, hackett stone, ledge stone, lime stone, and stack stone profiles are 50 square feet minimums (5x 10 square foot boxes). Our ready stack mini panel system is a minimum of 54 square feet (6 x 9 square foot boxes). Our brick veneer is also a minimum of 50 square feet (2x 25 square foot boxes). Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Do you have short ledges?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer does not come with a top ledge piece; however, we offer this as an accessory. Please see https://mountainviewstone.net/products/window-sill-water-table-slate. Our sills measure 3" deep, by 17.5" long, however you will most likely have a grout joint in between them so for measuring purposes please use 18", by 2.5" tall in the back and 2" tall in the front as our sills have approximately a 1/2" slope from the back to the front for water runoff. Installation is easy, simply install the back flat to the wall, no need to tilt or angle them down. Also, our sills have a drip edge groove cut into the bottom side so water cannot run behind the stone veneer installed underneath the sills. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
From the photos I cannot see a difference from the ledge stone midnight and the ledge stone outback. Could you describe to me the difference? Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Ledge stone midnight and ledge stone outback are great colors. They are similar however, outback is more of a darker brown/gray color overall and midnight is all gray being a mix of a medium charcoal gray and black. Please let us know if you have any more questions.