Ledge Stone - Ozark
Mountain View Stone ledge stone ozark is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our ledge stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone ledge stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Do you have a distributor in central Oregon?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our production facility is in Fair Play, South Carolina which is in the upstate of South Carolina, but we ship orders all over the country. Unfortunately, we do not sell through local distributors, only via our website. We have several images on our website, however you can see all of our images on our Pinterest gallery https://www.pinterest.com/mountainviewstone/. All of our completed installation images are customer submitted and they are true to color, we do not enhance or manipulate our photos at all. There may be some differences from image to image, however this variation is caused by different lighting conditions and image quality. We offer samples of all of our brick veneer and stone veneer at https://mountainviewstone.net/collections/samples. Our samples, on average cover a 6"x6" area and are actual product. Our samples allow you to see and touch the product and get a good understanding of weight, thickness, color and color variation, etc. We encourage all of our customers to test our samples to ensure they meet your standards and expectations, and of course if you have any questions please let us know, we are more than happy to help you! And as an added bonus when you purchase Mountain View Stone samples, we cover the shipping (applies to the continental USA. For orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please contact us for shipping rates). You can order a sample of the specific product you are looking at here https://mountainviewstone.net/products/ledge-stone-ozark-sample. Please let us know if you have any more questions.