Lime Stone - Rustic
A classic hand chiseled stone with a distinctive embedded rough texture precisely designed to mimic quarried and cut lime stone. Lime stone is shaped for bold, traditional statements with clean contemporary lines. Its old-world appearance with rugged rectangular ashlar shapes lends itself to a wide variety of architectural styles adding elegance to any residential or commercial application. Also known as rough cut or Austin stone. Lime stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Lime stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 6" to 16"
Height: 3" to 8"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
$4.09 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$4.39 per sq. ft. for 10 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$6.49 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
Lime stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, I would like to buy some of your product to clad some gate posts that I am constructing for my driveway. I plan to build them about 2' wide by 2' deep by 4' high, but can adjust to fit your product. The idea is to build out of concrete blocks and then clad with veneer. My main question is what to do with the corners/edges? I see you offer corner pieces by the lineal foot, but I cannot see a pic of them on your website. Can you please advise and add any tips on how people generally do gateposts using your products?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Question about the shipping. If we do not have a forklift to unload, does your shipping include lift gate on the truck you utilize?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The delivery truck will have a liftgate and pallet jack to unload your order, no loading dock required, but it is a lot easier to unload and move around with a forklift if available on site. Please let us know if you have any more questions.