Stack Stone - Appalachian
Mountain View Stone stack stone appalachian is a profile that features a combination of sizes that creates an authentic appearance. This stone has drastic variations of thickness, depth, and character copied directly from nature. The stacked stone pattern is clean, contemporary and a favorite among designers and architects. Stack stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone stack stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our stack stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 20"
Height: 1" to 5"
Thickness: 1" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone stack stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Stack stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the product come with a top ledge piece?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer does not come with a top ledge piece; however, we offer this as an accessory. Please see https://mountainviewstone.net/products/window-sill-water-table-slate. Our sills measure 3" deep, by 17.5" long, however you will most likely have a grout joint in between them so for measuring purposes please use 18", by 2.5" tall in the back and 2" tall in the front as our sills have approximately a 1/2" slope from the back to the front for water runoff. Installation is easy, simply install the back flat to the wall, no need to tilt or angle them down. Also, our sills have a drip edge groove cut into the bottom side so water cannot run behind the stone veneer installed underneath the sills. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
I would like to place the order for this stone veneer, but I want to pick it up from your office next week if possible. Is this possible? If so, can you please give me an address where I can pick it up?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our production facility is in Fair Play, South Carolina which is in the upstate of South Carolina, but we ship orders all over the country. Orders can be picked up from our location, however we do need to process the order manually as our website does not allow you to select pick up as an option at this time. Please feel free to give us a call at 864-882-8960 Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST) and we can help you process an order via pick up. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.