Stack Stone - Buck Mountain
Mountain View Stone stack stone buck mountain is a profile that features a combination of sizes that creates an authentic appearance. This stone has drastic variations of thickness, depth, and character copied directly from nature. The stacked stone pattern is clean, contemporary and a favorite among designers and architects. Stack stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone stack stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our stack stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 20"
Height: 1" to 5"
Thickness: 1" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone stack stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Stack stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
I am having effervescence problem, a white chalk like residue. Can you please recommend correct product or procedure to remove? There are many different videos I am very confused and do not want to damage your wonderful product. Thank you very much.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We recommend using a "non-etching" cleaner. Prosoco Sure Klean Light Duty Concrete Cleaner is typically a safe concrete cleaner to use for stone veneer, especially if it will be diluted by the time it is applied to the stone veneer. We always recommend testing any cleaner on a small non-installed piece if possible, first. The care and maintenance instructions can be downloaded at https://mountainviewstone.net/pages/post-purchase-support. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
What are your open hours? Thanks.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our production facility is in Fair Play, South Carolina which is in the upstate of South Carolina. We are open Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm (EST). Please let us know if you have any more questions.