Stack Stone - Death Valley
Mountain View Stone stack stone death valley is a profile that features a combination of sizes that creates an authentic appearance. This stone has drastic variations of thickness, depth, and character copied directly from nature. The stacked stone pattern is clean, contemporary and a favorite among designers and architects. Stack stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone stack stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our stack stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 20"
Height: 1" to 5"
Thickness: 1" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone stack stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Stack stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
How much will it weigh approximately? I might need it delivered to the project location.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Each 150 square foot box weighs roughly 1450lbs. Pallet dimensions for a 150 square foot pallet are 48" x 40" x 28". Each 10 square foot box weighs roughly 80-90lbs and corners weigh roughly 70-80lbs per box. The delivery truck will have a liftgate and pallet jack to unload your order, no loading dock required, but it is a lot easier to unload and move around with a forklift if available on site. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hello, I need to order the stack stone death valley stone veneer. I just do not know exactly how much to order? My wall will be 44" high by 28' long. We are only using 4” thick cinder blocks. I was hoping you could let me know what I would need to order.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. On each product page there is a drop-down box titled size (to the right of the main product image), corners are listed as an option in the drop-down box. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.