Hackett Stone - Desert Sand
Mountain View Stone hackett stone desert sand truly captures the old-world style with the appearance of majestic European castles of old. A variety of depths and sizes help this pattern to create an architectural elegance. The ease of installation makes this manufactured stone veneer a favorite of masons as well as do-it-yourselfers. Also known as castle rock or castle stone. Hackett stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 1.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone hackett stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Premium manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Post purchase support: stone veneer engineered to last. We back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Color lock technology: protection against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and pressure washing.
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- No sweat installation: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone and brick ensuring a strong, lasting installation. Lightweight, quick install, and DIY friendly.
Samples are available on all of our hackett stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 4.5" to 15.5"
Height: 2" to 9.5"
Thickness: 1" to 1.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone hackett stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Hackett stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the material made of? Do any of your veneer products available in a pearl or off-white color?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer is not real stone, it is man-made and made of Portland cement. Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control. Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see our installation and maintenance documents for more information). Our white oak would be the closest option to white we offer. We currently do not offer hackett stone in white oak but as we are the manufacturer, we could produce hackett stone in white oak for you. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Good afternoon, we have just ordered a sample from your company for a project we are working on. Please advise when we will receive the sample. Thank you.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Samples typically ship out in two - three days and we will email you a tracking number once your sample order has shipped. Please let us know if you have any more questions.