Lime Stone - Outback
A classic hand chiseled stone with a distinctive embedded rough texture precisely designed to mimic quarried and cut lime stone. Mountain View Stone lime stone outback is shaped for bold, traditional statements with clean contemporary lines. Its old-world appearance with rugged rectangular ashlar shapes lends itself to a wide variety of architectural styles adding elegance to any residential or commercial application. Also known as rough cut or Austin stone. Lime stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone lime stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Premium manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Post purchase support: stone veneer engineered to last. We back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Color lock technology: protection against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and pressure washing.
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- No sweat installation: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone and brick ensuring a strong, lasting installation. Lightweight, quick install, and DIY friendly.
Samples are available on all of our lime stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 6" to 16"
Height: 3" to 8"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Mountain View Stone lime stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Lime stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us