Brick Veneer - Tumbleweed
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Mountain View Stone brick veneer tumbleweed. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that is easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75 thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Mountain View Stone brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
- American made: high quality brick veneer, made in the USA.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
- Premium manufacturing: To ensure you get the best brick veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Post purchase support: brick veneer engineered to last. We back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Color lock technology: protection against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and pressure washing.
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- No sweat installation: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone and brick ensuring a strong, lasting installation. Lightweight, quick install, and DIY friendly.
Samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
Brick flat dimensions:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
Mountain View Stone brick veneer is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us