Brick Veneer - Brown Stone
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Mountain View Stone brick veneer brown stone. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that is easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75 thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Mountain View Stone brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
- American made: high quality brick veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best brick veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the brick face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every brick ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: brick veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our brick veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
Brick flat dimensions:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
Mountain View Stone brick veneer is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Do you have samples?
Thank you for your question and interest in our brick veneer. We offer samples of all of our brick veneer and stone veneer at https://mountainviewstone.net/collections/samples. Our samples, on average cover a 6"x6" area and are actual product. Our samples allow you to see and touch the product and get a good understanding of weight, thickness, color and color variation, etc. We encourage all of our customers to test our samples to ensure they meet your standards and expectations, and of course if you have any questions please let us know, we are more than happy to help you! And as an added bonus when you purchase Mountain View Stone samples, we cover the shipping (applies to the continental USA. For orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please contact us for shipping rates). You can order a sample of the specific product you are looking at here https://mountainviewstone.net/products/brick-veneer-brown-stone-sample. Please let us know if you have any more questions.