Ready Stack - Almond Buff
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Mountain View Stone ready stack almond buff has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Mountain View Stone ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Mountain View Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Mountain View Stone.
Samples are available on all of our ready stack products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4”
Long side: 6”, 7.5”, 9”, 11.5”
Mountain View Stone ready stack is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed panel by panel. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each Mountain View Stone ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Hi there, I was looking at your ready stack almond buff and I am curious if you have a supplier in Western Canada?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can provide you a shipping quote for Canada. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
What does ready stack look like and what is the dimensions of a panel? I am reading the dimensions, but I am not understanding what a panel length and height is. Sorry!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time https://mountainviewstone.net/collections/ready-stack. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Can I get an idea of the length of time between ordering and the stone arriving at my house? Smaller order, about 80 square feet.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including shipping costs as well as estimated delivery times. Shipping costs will vary depending on the amount of stone veneer you purchase and where the product is being shipped to. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.